Obamacare will be Challenged Again as Unconstitutional

The following two tabs change content below.
Michael Lotfi is a Persian, American political analyst and adviser living in Nashville, Tennessee where he works as the executive state director for the Tenth Amendment Center. Lotfi graduated in the top 5% of his class with top honors from Belmont University, an award winning, private university located in Nashville, Tennessee.
Enjoy This Article? Share It! Facebook29926Twitter96Reddit5Pinterest0StumbleUpon1LinkedIn6Google+47

A little known secret about Obamacare began leaking a few months ago. The mainstream media has completely abandoned the issue. However, signs are beginning to point to hemorrhagic status as often times small leaks take up this route. What’s the secret? When crafting Obamacare democrats and the President made a huge mistake. Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, better known as Obamacare, states were given the option to decide whether or not they wanted to set up an insurance exchange, which each state would run. Those states who choose not to set up their own insurance exchange would have a federal obama madeexchange set up in its place. States that do choose to set up an exchange are to fine employers who  do not provide insurance under the employer-mandate penalty. This money is then returned to the employees to purchase insurance through the state run exchange.

Here’s the flaw. So far more than two dozen states have opted out of the state exchange. Tennessee, Texas, Florida and Oklahoma to name a few. President Obama and Democratic leadership failed to add this same penalty to states who opt out of the state exchange in place of the federal exchange. Therefore, the dozens of states that have already opted out cannot be fined under the employer-mandate penalty. This would have left Obamacare in  shambles. So, Obama went to the IRS and had the IRS re-write the healthcare law. However, this is unconstitutional. Only Congress can make such changes to law. A lawsuit will be making its way to the Supreme Court soon filed by the state of Oklahoma challenging this illegal power grab by the IRS. Communications director for US Congressman Scott Desjalais (R-TN), Robert Jameson tells TheLibertyPaper.org, “They made a huge mistake here. Congressman Desjarlais will be taking action on the issue and watching it closely in the Supreme Court. If we are successful in upholding this as unconstitutional it will make the states who have opted out of the state run exchange very attractive to businesses who bring jobs and prosperity. It will also make Obamacare even more unsustainable than it already is, which will leave the door open to defunding it.” Many states are moving to nullify Obamacare completely. If states opt out of the state exchange and medicaid expansion they can completely shut Obamacare out of their states. The Supreme Court ruling on this newest development will soon be the deciding factor to the future of Obamacare.

UPDATE:

Scott Pruitt, Oklahoma Attorney General, just took a major step forward in having his case heard by the Supreme Court. A federal judge in Okalahoma ruled last Monday that Oklahoma has the legal standing to sue the federal government over the subsidies in the federally run exchanges (see video above). This is the first time a federal judge has ruled against the Obama administration with regards to the Patient Care Act in quite some time. Opponents of the Patient Care Act will certainly keep a watchful eye as this story continues to develop.

71 comments for “Obamacare will be Challenged Again as Unconstitutional

1. September 15, 2014 at 12:51 am

Our minecraft force op resource has completely modified the way minecraft
    servers operate. An admin thinks they are the sole models that can control their host.
    They can be completely wrong! With all the minecraft force op instrument, now you can get entire control over the
    web server and use it, when you you should. You may even strike
    away other administration!

2. September 15, 2014 at 12:48 am

If you want to build teamwork, you will definitely want to practice together, of course.
    So strap on all your paintball load and gear up those paintball guns!

Work on offensive and defensive strategies, code words, “what-if” scenarios, and more.
    Learn from the opposition together with your personal teammates.
    Directly see other paintball athletes to develop new and profitable techniques for upcoming
    game titles. Does the opposing group speak over your team does?
    Do they really appear to be a lot more prepared? Watching the way your competitors work
    together might help increase your team’s efficiency.
    If your team is lacking in that area, take a look at your opponents paintball
    gear and see. This can considerably result your gameplay

3. June 5, 2014 at 8:33 pm

Goood response іn return of this question with firm arguments аnd telling thhe ԝhole thing
    ϲoncerning tɦаt.

4. December 20, 2013 at 9:36 am

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know. Cheers

5. Kevin c
    September 9, 2013 at 2:33 am

HA, Pelosi’s stupid staatement may sink obumblercare, love it!

6. Jock Pierman
    September 9, 2013 at 1:09 am

Nixon was not the last President to resign, he was the only President to resign. He resigned to avoid impeachment. Clinton was impeached but did not resign. Odd isn’t it? Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are in fact rights, while driving and health care are, in fact, a priviledge.

7. John
    August 19, 2013 at 1:00 am

Well if it turns out that the Supreme Court sides with Obama on this when there is clearly a constitutional violation here, we the people should demand that term limits be made for ALL Supreme Court Justices past and future, and if our Republican party can not accomplish this simple task once they regain control then they all need to be voted out of office and we vote someone into office that will listen to us and not ignore us as Obama has done the entire time he has be president.

8. John
    August 19, 2013 at 12:53 am

If Boehner funds Obamacare at all he needs to be replaced with someone who will listen to what the American people are saying. We already have a president who ignores us we don’t need Boehner doing it as well. I agree, it is time to defund obamacare stand up for the American people Mr. Boehner or be replaced by someone who will listen to us.

9. August 18, 2013 at 11:27 pm

8/14/13: A federal judge allowed a lawsuit challenging the legality of some ObamaCare subsidies to proceed on Monday, ruling against the Obama administration.

The judge in Oklahoma ruled that the state of Oklahoma has the legal standing to sue the federal government over federal subsidies in federally run health insurance exchanges.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/14/lawsuit-challenging-obamacare-subsidies-allowed-to-move-forward/#ixzz2cMjuABug

10. trucker
    August 18, 2013 at 3:28 pm

the (w)hole thing is Bogus, all they’re trying to do, is jockey everything around to where it HAS to be bought and/or sold, then the concept of the “mark of the beast” will emerge, so everyone, yes everyone, must sell their souls to buy of sell…Hey, the Bible doesn’t lie!!! can’t say so much about-around here

11. MR jones
    August 18, 2013 at 2:18 pm

If Supreme Court up holds what the Dictator Obama has done then its fare to say Obama has gotten to the Justices serving in the Supreme Court using his Chicago style politics

12. rich
    August 18, 2013 at 8:20 am

DEFUND obamas deranged socialist fantasy…ACA, wtf kinda name is that, reversed meaning, Saul Alinsky bullsh*t!!….obama is illegal and is unconstitutional as a president can be….obama is a prime evil example, of what happens when a man(in barry’s case, a fairy) has too much power and not enough intelligence to do good with it….defund obamacare, impeach obama!!!..

13. August 18, 2013 at 7:02 am

RE:Maestro, You are so right, now keep praying about it!

14. August 18, 2013 at 6:24 am

OBAMACARE STOP AND THINK OF THE NAME AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IT IS OBAMA – CARE THAT WILL MAKE HIM VERY HAPPY AND WE WILL KNOW THAT HIS HAS HIS NAME ON IT

15. chris
    August 18, 2013 at 6:23 am

I refuse to fall victim to this communist bull shit this is a supposed free country and im not about to let some muselum start telling me I have to have this shit I never even use it its the biggest rip off ever I have enough problems trying to survive now and I don’t even qualify for my daughter to have medicade now if Obama is ruining this country just like the rest of this fucked up government we need to take our country back

16. August 18, 2013 at 3:21 am

The governor of Tennessee was on the Bloomberg channel explaining that his state was building a network of health care clinics, and that building clinics was cheaper than participating in Obamacare. The core problem with US healthcare is the absurd pricing. Obamacare just tries to figure out a way to pay the absurd prices.

17. Garlin
    August 18, 2013 at 1:56 am

We ALL need to stop dilly dallying and just write to our senators and congressmen every week until they get rid of this albatross. I don’t know what we need to do to make our representatives take this seriously. They are such weenies! Obama should have been impeached some time ago when some of these scandals and over reaches of authority stated. But every congressman is afraid of being called a racist, so no one will make the first move. It’s a kind of reverse racism. Despite what Obama is doing to our nation, he won’t be held to the same standards as a white president.

18. August 18, 2013 at 12:31 am

I think obuttface want the Tax money, The asshole is not done spending. He has a lot of muslim countrys to give to. Now you know that these countrys hate obummer Because he’s a Homo. Well most of this country hate him to, And not because he queer. I could care less if he like’s it up the ass. Im tired of the Bastard giving our money to counrtys that want us dead.

19. Wendy Cogdill
    August 17, 2013 at 11:01 pm

My husband has insurance through his work. Because of this law we received word that our insurance premiums are increasing. They have gone up $50 per week. It adds up to over $12,000 per year. Nothing has changed in our policy wording that shows we are getting more coverage. We pay the same percentages, copays and deductibles we did before. All this law has done is take money from a family that is struggling to survive. It needs to be gone.

20. August 17, 2013 at 10:02 pm

Am thinking this was a mighty big ‘Gift’ to the Insurance Industry( meaning if everyone HAD to buy insurance how would that effect cost let a lone the sheer numbers that would be knocking at their doors?) and look back to “The McCarran–Ferguson Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 1011-1015, a United States federal law that exempts the business of insurance from most federal regulation, including federal antitrust laws to a limited extent.(1945) HOW COME THIS HAS NEVER BEEN REPREALED– It’s said that every time Congress tries to change this law the HEAVEY HAND of the INSURANCE industry is FELT!!

21. Michael
    August 17, 2013 at 9:04 pm

Fuck you Obama!

22. raney daise
    August 17, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Anyone with COMMON SENSE … whatever your party affiliation … could see if this law is not good enough for the President and his family to participate in, nor the Congress and their families, nor the other 1000s of people who are being exempted because they are in BO’s good graces, then those of us not exempted are being screwed !!!! Has anyone heard of “equal rights?”

23. Ivy White
    August 17, 2013 at 8:10 pm

BlahBlah is blackmailing Roberts…something to do with the adoption process of Roberts’ young son. We cannot count on Roberts!

24. Erik
    August 17, 2013 at 7:42 pm

The President envokes a lot of anger with intelligent Americans, so don’t criticize freedom of speech James.Obama is dumb if he thinks he’ll get away with was he has done and continues to do to our country.

25. T
    August 17, 2013 at 7:08 pm

You realize Boehner doesnt control the house, he only speaks for it. The Senate is Democratically controlled and would never turn down a social program no matter what happened in the house.

26. Rob Hanzel
    August 17, 2013 at 5:13 am
  27. Sue
    April 19, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Finally some reason in a sea of ridiculous.

28. Marie
    April 16, 2013 at 1:33 pm

I love all the idiots who try to compare auto insurance to health insurance. I am a self pay, I use natural medicine because IT WORKS and is affordable, I have a living will with a healthcare directive stating that in the event of a ‘crisis’ that natural medicine cannot fix, I do not want medical doctors touching me. By my husbands choice, we also have catastrophic insurance but God knows if something is that catastrophic I’m not fighting that it’s my time. In fact, I welcome it.

Treating my body like a car is not even remotely the same and Obama will burn in hell for what he thinks he can do. I will not be told how to care for my body or my health. I will not be forced into pharmaceutical evils and people who have no clue what the hell they are doing and have no ability to actually care for me THE WAY GOD INTENDED AND THE WAY I CHOOSE.

The problem is people in general need to quit buying into consumerism, marketing and selfish practices that THEY KNOW ARE MAKING THEM UNHEALTHY. Take responsibility people because your gluttony is ruing your life, and your expectations that it is someone else’s problem, and that government is this magical kingdom that takes care of you is causing you to make political choices and support those who are single-handedly destroying this country! I REFUSE TO PAY FOR SICK CARE WHEN I CAN AFFORD HEALTH CARE AND I AM HEALTHY AND RESPONSIBLE!

And I’m sorry, play or pay? You think those of us who are not going to pay are ‘riding’ the system as you say…No, some of us just know how to care for ourselves and know we have the GOD given right to do it his way. And I’m sorry, you’re not going to force a service on me that is not right for me, and that I don’t want. For crying out loud, why don’t you just penalize me because I refuse to smoke or partake in other behaviors that generate massive tax revenue, and make us unhealthy so you get me coming and going?

You can imagine what my friends and I talk about this country needing to get back on track…Perhaps the prisons that have been under construction throughout this country the last several years that the general public is unaware of, or just blinded to, are for those of us who are going to go down fighting over this and what else is to come. GOD help us!

29. James Arthur
    March 30, 2013 at 6:36 pm

That comment’s offensive. And irrelevant–the president’s not dumb, just wrong.

30. James Arthur
    March 30, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Of course we want affordable medical care. That’s why we’re against Obamacare. Besides stealing your liberty and your choices, it costs more.

Taxes, red tape, and taking other people’s care don’t make it cheaper.

31. March 30, 2013 at 5:19 am

Ryan you are so right.

32. Greenspeed
    March 27, 2013 at 8:38 pm

I agree Earl do your research. Nothing in life is free or affordable when the government is involved.

33. jamescleveland
    March 10, 2013 at 1:55 pm

Once a coward ALWAYS a coward. You are correct Ted. Roberts will do anything Obama tells him to.

34. March 10, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Earl, please put down the Obama kool-aid. Obamacare does not provide anyone with “affordable” or free health care. It forces you to buy health insurance or pay a huge penalty – huge difference. And there is nothing affordable about it. The newest estimate is that it will cost a family of five $20,000 a year for health insurance.

35. kt
    March 10, 2013 at 2:57 am

Earl, you really need to do some research on Obama care. It will not be affordable and it will bankrupt everyone.Obama is a lying idiot he tells us what we want to hear and then does the complete opposite!!! WAKE UP AND READ BETWEEN HIS LIES!!!

36. Furor Teutonicus
    March 9, 2013 at 5:00 pm

Vote for a dumb nigger, you GET a dumb nigger.

37. Marco
    March 9, 2013 at 12:49 pm

That hobama let the irs write the healthcare bill is blatantly unconstitutional no matter WHAT the so-called supremes said. The IRS is NOT a federal agency. It was chartered in 1933 as a private corporation in the state of Delaware. t is, and always will be, nothing more than a collection agency for the International Banking Fund/Federal Reserve. It “takes” its “powers” from the BATF.

38. March 8, 2013 at 6:24 am

well,i think we all know one administration that set out to take away our rights.i have black friends,,but i think they have realised this too.i saw on a news channel ,telling people they need to all learn how to grow their own food.and ms. obama is bitching about what we eat,well soon the freaking fat chips will be made in china or some other poor country,because china has all our damn jobs now.they’ll be VISITING US SOON IN PERSON,and the only ones safe are the -ucking obama clan.we all better put our heads together,and get them all out of the white house,when our unruly neighbors ,no,korea,china,japan and all the musslims start coming,obama won’t push the damn button on them,we will hide or be shot,,or maybe face what the jews had done to them.I PRAY TO GOD,THAT HE COMES BACK,AND HE WILL,WHEN HE’S HAD ENOUGH,OF WHAT MOST PEOPLE DO WITH THEIR LIFES,AND THE WAY MOST ,OF US LIVE.I CAN’T BUILD A BILLION DOLLAR BUNKER,BUT THOSE FOLKS BETTER RUSH IT UP AND MOVE IN.PRAY EVERY NIGHT TO OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN AND MAYBE SOME GOOD WILL COME FROM OUR LORD JESUS.AMEN .JUDY PIRTLE

39. March 7, 2013 at 3:00 pm

Earl Bailey, right now my family and I DO have affordable health care — but under the new law, my policy will be illegal. I have a policy with a very high deductible and consequently, lower premiums. It’s basically insurance in the original sense of the word “insurance” — i.e., it’s just there for catastrophes. I pay all my other medical expenses out of pocket. That’s the way I WANT to do it. But Obamacare will punish me and FORCE me to buy an insurance policy that costs FOUR TIMES as much. I have no idea where I will get the money for that, since my family budget is already stretched about as tight as it can go. “Affordable”? You’ve got to be kidding.

Of course, all this is moot, since I have a more immediate problem: My insurance company, which is a relatively small company — sent out letters warning us that on December 31 of this year, they will be going out of business. Obamacare, which goes into full effect on January 1, 2014, will bankrupt them. It’s just simple math. In order to comply with the law’s demands, they would have to raise premiums so high that most of their customers, just as in my own case, would simply not be able to afford them. But Obama promised “If you like your insurance plan, you’ll be able to keep your insurance plan.” He LIED. His goal — as he stated for many years before running for president — is single-payer, government-controlled health care. His bankrupting of private insurance companies is and has always been a deliberate tactic to eliminate the private sector and bring about socialized medicine.

40. March 7, 2013 at 4:52 am

Earl, as per the 10 pillars of communism, The easiest way to convert any government into a Socialist/Communist Government is to take control of 4 things
    1. Education – Dept of Education, determines what is proper for our children
    2. Energy – Dept of Enery/EPA – eliminating the Coal fired power plants allows the gov’t to control what and how much you use
    3. Health Care – the gov’t determines, who lives and who dies, and if you make to much money, they take it away to help fix others.
    4 Communication – O got this for free – The MSM is a talking head for the administration and leftists, and do all the research to attack anyone who disagrees with this administration.
    Control ALL 4, you control the MASSES.

ENOUGH SAID!

41. March 7, 2013 at 4:39 am

Don’t let him off that easy. Just like any Dictator, he needs to be Ambarrased in from of his pears, to show how much of a liar-in-chief he really is. THEN and ONLY THEN will the left let him go and NOT bring him, or those like him, up again. Lets hold atrial, using the same Mock legal standard trhat was used in the elections, thennnnnnnn, we send him to the gallows.

42. Jessica M
    March 7, 2013 at 3:14 am

It’s not that everyone is against “affordable health care” for everyone as I’m sure that everyone IS for that; however, the OBAMACare is NOT the answer. Because of this ridiculous plan many of companies aren’t hiring fulltime employees and are cutting employees hours because they aren’t able to afford the healthcare. and then because of how OBAMA Care is written, those part time employees are FORCED to buy their own policy and if they don’t they are penalized something like $3,500 a year. So…the “AFFORDABLE health care act” that is being referred to as OBAMA Care is not AFFORDABLE AT ALL!!

43. b
    March 7, 2013 at 2:18 am

If you consider $20, 000 a year for a family of four affordable, you must be very wealthy. IRS estimates.

44. PBP
    March 7, 2013 at 1:45 am

To Earl Bailey : I’m not sure how you think Obamacare is affordable health care for everyone when it’s already been proven that it will cost the average family a minimum of $1200 per month MORE for health care than they are now paying out of pocket and that’s on the low end. What Obamacare is going to do is bankrupt most families instead. Perhaps you should try learning facts before making such a ridiculous statement.

There is nothing good about Obamacare. It’s going to put a huge burden on the country and needs to be repealed, the sooner the better!

45. Jeff
    March 7, 2013 at 1:39 am

Obamacare originated with Obama and his Democratic Senate. In order for the Supreme Court to Decide on it’s Constitutionality, it had to define Obamacare as a tax. That in itself makes Obamacare unconstitutional since all bills of revenue (Taxes) are to originate in the House of Representatives. Roberts screwed up big time!

46. Mike Visaggio
    March 7, 2013 at 1:31 am

(1) It is an unconstitutional law even though Justice Roberts created an alibi for it out of whole cloth. The federal government does not have this power no matter what Justice Ginsberg says. (2) The way it is set up will of necessity put the private health insurers out of business over time and will leave all citizens dependent upon a huge federal bureaucracy to approve even the minutest of care as well as end of life decisions. (3) It is NOT affordable, all the premiums are going UP because the model of insurance has been changed to a model based on welfare, and like all the entitlement programs, it is destined to implode on itself financially. (4) It is a dishonest act that disguises total central control over your life as compassionate and caring provision for you. I could go on for a very long time here. It does suck that the for-profit health care system is what has given us the longevity we enjoy, and because the demand for wellness using the most modern technology and equipment is universal, the price has gone up exponentially. The truth is, economically it is simply not possible for everyone to get the best health care all the time. It bankrupts either individuals under the old system, or the federal government under Obamacare. The only thing that can possibly work is that people get what they can pay for, the same as with any other purchase. No, it isn’t fair. That is why it’s called “life.” There is no way possible to make this work. However, one Constitutional thing, if we REALLY want to have the federal government be in charge of our health care, we had to amend the Constitution FIRST and give it that power, or we do not have rule of law but rule by the whims of government.

47. Mike Unstinks
    March 7, 2013 at 1:23 am

F Obama and Obamacare

48. Mark C
    March 7, 2013 at 12:55 am

The IRS recently determined that the CHEAPEST plan will cost $20,000. I ask you, Earl, do you call that “Affordable”? That’s almost HALF my annual income!

49. lglyspkng
    March 7, 2013 at 12:45 am

Because this is FAR from affordable, does NOT protect everybody and EXEMPTS the Socialist elite while bankrupting us little people quicker!

50. rb
    March 7, 2013 at 12:35 am

You’ve got to be kidding. You think O-care isn’t already bankrupting America? Once the jig is up America is done for. There won’t be health care under o-care, food, or anything but fema camps for the new poor (that will be all of us) as the Chinese take over the country that has been promised to them when we default on the loans. Why else do you think the UN and China want AMERICA to take away the citizens guns. Our guns are no threat to those people until they come to kick us out of our homes as the UN has already been doing in other countries. There isn’t enough money in circulation to pay off the National debt owed to China. These criminals have spent this country into the ground. WE are living on fumes of what once was. YOUR money and my money are backed by nothing but hot air. The government and the banks have stolen it all. The money in the Federal Reserve is NOT America’s money, no that is a private bank. The Federal Reserve charges America interest it is a huge ponzi scheme about to come crashing down. Yep all the money we GIVE to foreign countries, we first take out a loan from the Fed Reserve and then pay interest on it forever more. China is aquiring OUR AMERICAN oil fields (that we aren’t allowed to drill) in trade for debt owed.

51. JAN
    March 7, 2013 at 12:24 am

why are people opposed to it? are you kidding? Do you know how many millions of people are losing insurance because of this stupid law?? no one will be aBLE TO AFFORD INSURANCE ANY MORE its predicted to raise rates to 20,000 a year for a family who can afford that???????? companies are dropping people like flies cuz it is cheaper to pay the fine than to insure why don’t you do your homework before you ask stupid questions Earl

52. rb
    March 7, 2013 at 12:15 am

Careful there is probably a law against saying and typing that…. Or there will be, applied backwards of course.

53. [email protected]
    March 7, 2013 at 12:04 am

Nixon is and always be The last President to RESIGN!!! I would LOVE to be wrong but, I do not think so. Since 1995 with the trade agreement. I seen 1st hand companys ABUSING the trade agreement. Now ALL those jobs are gone and NOW? Our Gov. makes it a LAW to have healthcare! I guess “Living is not a right it a Privlage” Like DRIVIND!!!

54. Robert
    March 6, 2013 at 11:52 pm

Because Earl, Obama care is not about health care at all. It is a move to take over everything in your life and control you. The bill is completely unsustainable financially. Don’t be such a blind sheep. Even the IRS gets full access to your private medical files for the purpose of fining you if you do not have insurance. They get real time access to your bank accounts too for the same reasons.

55. Jamie Humphrey
    March 6, 2013 at 11:41 pm

should*

56. Jamie Humphrey
    March 6, 2013 at 11:41 pm

Earl Bailey: Because calling it affordable for everyone is bullshit. Because it infringes on our rights and freedoms. Because neither I, nor anyone else shouldn’t be fined or jailed because they want to make healtcare a new way to tax people. The president has screwed my check up enough, I already pay out 26% of my 9 dollar an hour job to this government that cannot control their spending. I shouldn’t have to fund them another 5% to “healthcare tax” so that they continue down this road of destruction.

57. Tony Comella
    March 6, 2013 at 11:34 pm

Earl, it’s not structured to provide benefits for everyone. Under Obamacare, My family will have less comprehensive coverage, and pay nearly 40% more than we do now. I can’t afford that type of change.

58. Sam
    March 6, 2013 at 11:32 pm

EarL, but it’s not affordable. And no one read it prior to signing.

59. March 6, 2013 at 11:27 pm

It is not affordable. The people it was intended for will go to ER anyway because they are LAZY!

60. Peter Noel
    March 6, 2013 at 11:26 pm

Being required to buy overpriced insurance has nothing to do affordability. This basically made everyone a slave to the system that is already broken. At least those of us that wanted nothing more that catastrophic coverage for major trauma etc could have that option. Now we all have to buy into a paradigm even if we would never use it. For instance, I would never get conventional treatment for cancer. It’s a failure and the real cures are outside this country because they were banned by the FDA for being inexpensive (the real reason). The Medical Mafia won’t allow that to cut into their profits. FYI, 75% of Oncologists wouldn’t even take Chemo. They know it’s just expensive poison…

61. March 6, 2013 at 11:16 pm

Earl Bailey, I hope I’m not coming off too rude in my saying…If you STILL think the Affordable Care Act has ANYTHING to do with affordable healthcare for everyone, you need to do a little research. If you work for a small business, it’s going to result in people’s hours being cut, or worse, laid off because of the tremendous burdens it puts on small business….they’ll make it up somewhere. Read up on the penalties for not having insurance, and how if you get insurance from your job, they’re going to tax that like income too. It’s all about money, but not for you or your family.

As a general rule, if the bill/program in question has a benign/benevolent sounding name that nobody could possibly disagree with….it’s probably bad for you, and/or full of pork. You should be especially leery if the official or group pushing the legislation claims it’s “all for the children”. For example: “No Child Left Behind” = Lower the bar so everyone passes…making kids less intelligent overall. NY SAFE act = Disarm the law abiding populous against criminals….you get the idea.

62. j
    March 6, 2013 at 10:59 pm

I would be honored to be the first LEO to put cuffs on the bastard and haul him to the gallows!!

63. Earl Bailey
    March 6, 2013 at 10:41 pm

Why are some people opposed to affordable health care for everyone ? We have enough to worry about In life without how to keep ourselves and our families healthy and not bankrupt…

64. March 6, 2013 at 10:41 pm

Forget it. Chief Justice Roberts screwed the whole country over with Obamacare once and will most likely do it again.

65. March 6, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Being as Congress has to pass tax bills, the Supreme court ruled it is a tax, and this is a Senate Bill, shouldn’t it have to go back to have Congress “write” it? Bet they would love to get their hands on it about now.

66. March 6, 2013 at 10:15 pm

I am with you Maestro!

67. Maestro
    March 6, 2013 at 8:32 pm

Once again, HObama proves that he is nothing but an arrogant and lying bully, thug and TRAITOR by trashing the Constitution and federal law. Only CONGRESS has the Constitutional and LEGAL authority to re-write the Affordable Care Act…NOT the Executive Branch, NOT any federal department or agency, and NOT the Judicial Branch. Having the IRS re-write the ACA to correct flaws is ILLEGAL, UNCONSTITUTIONAL, and TREASONOUS. POTUS needs to be impeached, arrested, charged, tried and convicted on numerous charges, including conspiracy to commit murder, murder, lying to Congress, and TREASON…!!!

68. March 6, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Here, Here!

69. mattwm
    March 6, 2013 at 7:44 pm

This horrible law needs to be defunded, then repealled. It hurts everyone in the country!

70. Obamamomma
    March 6, 2013 at 7:21 pm

Boehner must defund Obamacare today, why will he vote to fund it through 2013 ? Boehner should force Obama to pass a budget or DEFUND OBAMACARE or….RESIGN!!